Thursday, March 18, 2010

From Valencia with love



Nicolas & Honorio - Canción Mixteca (2010)


Nicolas & Honorio - Guilty By Association (2010)


I'm in Valencia when the sun is always shining (except today)
I'm in vacations so I won´t make a long post, but just check out the songs that Honorio and me recorded and mixed this week:

Honorio played all the guitars, his friend Esteve the accordion and I sang. You'll probably recognize that the version of "Canción Mixteca" is a cover of the Paris Texas soundtrack rendition by Ry Cooder et ql, and that the second song is by Vic Chesnutt.

We did 2 more songs that I will post later.

¡ Hasta Luego !

7 comments:

gautier said...

bravo pour ça, Nico!
J'ai écouté avec plaisir ces deux titres pendant que tu étais à Valence...

coullondre guillaume said...

Excellent, j'entends que ton voyage s'est bien passé.
Je suis toujours fan de ta voix et de ton talent...
Paris texas ...

jill said...

Canción Mixteca Beautufal, just gorgeous. Bravo!

drixe said...

Très belle voix, je suis bluffé… continuez…

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a little late to the party but your version of "Canción Mixteca" is really nice. That song has been one of my favorites for years. . . .

Astermeds.com said...

Hey,
This is nice blog post found here.... Amazing information. Thanks a lot for the share.....

Follow this link said...

Good and interesting article about Valencia! I was at it when was championship in spain football league! I really like this place!